1. Personal data
1. When you sign up on our website for any of our services (i.e. newsletter, specific information), we ask you to provide personal data. This data is used to enable and to carry out the services.
2. If you wish to use the Service Clipster requires a login in order to provide you with a personalised account. During the account registration process, Clipster will collect your personal data (such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number). You must provide all of this information in order to obtain an account. You must also provide Clipster with billing information such as billing address and VAT number. Clipster will keep this information on file in a secure server in order to process your recurring invoices.
3. All information that Clipster stores related to your account, including any billing information, is visible through your personal interface. You can request Clipster to delete your information if you decide to end the usage of the Service.
2. Collecting the information
3. Usage of the information
We use the information to respond to any inquiries you may submit to us, to track and monitor usage of our Service and/or website, to improve the Service and/or website and to communicate with you. In addition, we may use this information to send you periodic publications associated with Clipster, unless you inform us that you opt out from receiving such communications via email.
4. Sharing personal information
1. We will only disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed on that matter. We may provide your personal information to third parties for their use in performing internal business functions on our behalf. Additionally, some third-party service providers may collect information, including personal information, on our Service and/or website on our behalf. In our agreements with these third-party service providers, we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of such personal information and to use it only for the purpose of providing their services to us. The same will apply in case of a merger, acquisition, sale of company assets or transition of service to another provider.
5. Security and protection
6. Retaining information
Clipster will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services. Clipster will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with any legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Third party service provider
9. Applicable law and dispute settlement
Version 3.1 / Last modified on 2015-07-01